PERCHERON LIMITED WARRANTY
(Applies in the regions of The United States of America and Canada)
The customers may receive reimbursement under the terms and scopes of this warranty if there are material or manufacturing defects in the tires or its components.
- You must present the tire under the warranty to the local commercial TBR tire dealer. After the customer is reimbursed, PERCHERON Tire will own the acclaimed tire(s) and has the rights of explanation of the claim.
- The customer must pay for the tax related to the warranty service.The customer must pay for the additional 、service beyond the scope of the warranty.
- The customer must fill out and present tire acclaim form (the form is distributed by PERCHERON tire dealers). The form must be filled out by the customer, or the owner of the tires, or someone who was authorized by the customer.
You are the beneficiary of the warranty if you meet all of the four conditions below:
- You are the owner of the PERCHERON tires, or the authorized agent by the owner.
- DOT number of the tire as assigned by US Department of Transportation.
- The tire or tires are used for the vehicles by OEM or the vehicles recommended by PERCHERON product catalog.
- The time period between the date of manufacture and acclaimed date is less than 5 years.
1. Free Replacement Warranty
If there are tire quality problems related to the appearance before the tire is used, then the tire will be replaced for free.
2. Warranty Rules of Prorating
Before tire is worn out (defined as 2/32" of remaining tread depth),PERCHERON will prorate the tire reimbursement if the tire is no longer usable due to manufacturing defects while still under warranty. The customer is responsible for the cost related to mounting and balance of tire, as well as the tax and other miscellaneous items.
The prorating is calculated by using the following formula:
The tire replacement price = (measured remaining tread depth/orig inal tread depth) * pre-determined warranty price You will pay for the mounting and balance of the tires for the replacement, plus the Federal Excise Tax and other applicable tax items and service fees..
Assume the original tread depth of the new tire is 16/32", and the tire you claim has the remaining tread depth of 8/32". If the tire price is $400, then you must pay $200 for the tirereplacement, plus mounting and balance cost, as well as the federal tax and other miscellaneous fees.
The "Similar Tire" in general is defined as the same TBR tires made by PERCHERON Tire. Under circumstances, if the same tire is not available, then it can be the TBR tires with the same fundamental structure with different sidewall or tread pattern. If you would like to replace the claimed tire with the more expensive PERCHERON tires,then you need to pay for the difference between the tire price. This tire warranty applies to the replacement tire after it is installed.
- Road hazards (including cut, hit, and rock penetration, etc.)
- Fire damage.
- Inadequate inflation and overloading.
- Racing and mountain climbing.
- Wrong installation and maintenance.
- The remaining tread depth is less than 2/32"
- Any alteration of the tire after the tire is sold Cases such as, a black tire was painted to white; adding other materials to the tire.
- The cracks in the original tread surface caused by ozone or weather.
- The warranty is limited in the regions of United States of America and Canada. The Vehicle must be registered in the United States of America or Canada.
- The tire has previous repaired.
- Tire damage caused by accident, bad intention, and incorrect braking practice.
- Tire damage caused by using the wrong inner tube.
- Tire damage is caused by the materials added to the tire after it is sold. Such as additional tire filler, sealer, and balancing material.
- Additional monetary loss, such as damage of the vehicle or time,etc
PERCHERON provides casing warranty for the following TBR tires
|PERCHERON TBR||Casing Value|
|PERCHERON TBR||Casing Value|
It will warrant a 5-year casing life or two (2) retread, whichever comes first.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental of consequential damages, so the above limitation of exclusions may not apply to you. No representative or dealer has authority to make any representation, promise, orvagreement on behalf of PERCHERON, except as stated herein.
Any tire, no matter how well constructed, may fail in service or otherwise become unserviceable due to conditions beyond the control of the manufacturer. Under no circumstances is this a representation that a tire failure cannot occur. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This limited warranty is applicable only in the United States and Canada.
Serious injury or property damage may result from:
- TIRE FAILURE DUE TO UNDERINFLATION/OVERLOADING. Follow the owner’s manual or tire placard in vehicle.
- TIRE FAILURE DUE TO EXCESSIVE HIGH SPEED. Follow the owner’s manual or tire placard in vehicle.
- EXPLOSION OF TIRE/RIM ASSEMBLY DUE TO IMPORTER MOUNTING. Only specially trained persons should mount tires.
- FAILURE TO MOUNT RADIAL TIRES ON APPROVES RIMS.
- FAILURE TO DEFLATES SINGLE OR DUAL ASSEMBLIES COMPLETELY BEFORE DISMOUNTING.
- TIRE SPINNING. On slippery surfaces such as snow, mud, ice, etc.,do not spin tires in excess of 35 mph(55kpm), as indicated on the speedometer. Personal injury and severe damage.
A tire has delivered its full original tread life and the new tire coverage of this warranty ends when the tread wear indicators become visible, or five(5) years from the date of original tire manufacture.
5118 Park Avenue, Suite 601 Memphis, TN 38117